About this Sailboat:
This boat has been exceptionally and meticulously maintained both by myself as well as by the original owner.
*New, (2011), custom privacy sunshades/screens. Can see out, can’t see in. Allows air to flow through and blocks 70% of sun.
* New tempured glass port/windows.
* Winches, cowl vents and mounts re-chromed, 2011.
* New Bimini and s/s frame.
* New custom solar panel mount.
* New custom propane locker.
* New head intake thru-hull, seacock and hose replaced, head rebuilt.
* New Blue Seas AC panel, 2010.
* New DC digital meter.
* New AC wiring system, professionally replaced, 2010
* New canvas dodger extension with side sunscreens & s/s frame, 2009.
* New exhaust manifold, 2009.
* New paint, deck and topsides, 2007 & 2011.
* New Tempupedic memory foam topper for V birth.
* New Bottom barrier coat; 2005, (No blisters found).
* New Boot stripe; 2005.
* New interior cushions and custom curtains; 2004.
* New cockpit cushions; 2004.
New Blaupunkt stereo, polyplaner speakers, cabin and cockpit; 2004.
Equipment on Board:
* Kenyon 2 burner alcohol stove, rebuilt; 2005 & 09, (by Kenyon).
* Raritan head with Raritan Lectrasan waste treatment system.
* Ritchie Compass binnacle.
* Datamarine depth and speed instruments.
* Sharp autohelm with remote control, (old, works great).
* Solid Teak wheel helm on Edson pedestal.
* Solid teak cockpit pedestal mount table, oak pedestal mount drink holder.
* 20w flexible solar panel keeps batteries fully charged.
* Hot/cold pressurized water, galley and head and standup shower.
* Hot water tank runs off engine and is hard wired to AC panel.
* Gennaker/Reacher with whisker pole.
* North main & 140 genoa.
* North Sail Lazy-Mate system for main.
* New Outer Banks gas grill, 2005. Also, original charcoal grill.
* Mahogany screen door fits companionway.
* Boat canopy, complete with canopy poles.
* Four fenders with fender covers.
* Custom winter cover.
* Four, (2 for & 2 aft) chrome cowl vents.
* Kelly Green dodger and matching sail cover, new zippers 2010.
* CQR forward anchor, Danforth rear.
* Lifebuoy, preservers and lots of spare parts and goodies.
* Holds 110 gallons of water.
* Cabin Frigast Danmark cabin lighting throughout.