About this Sailboat:
X332 built by X-Yachts Danemark in 10/1996- 9.99 x3.28×1.95 meters Hull N° 62
Very fast boat, and well kept, certificates optimized IRC and ORC international.
Hull finished for racing and sized to x-Yachts original frames with bottom newly painted
Equipment on Board:
Aluminium mast with new 2007 original rigging (lasts 12 years) inspected 2010.
Racing propeller by (Danemark)200
Original motor by Yanmar 19 Hp Diesel
3 batteries new 2010, with switch and motor battery
Electrical hot water (land or batteries with inverter)2007
Water reservoir standard 150 liters 60 auxiliary
Webasto Hot air warming system(works on the same motor gasoil)2004
Full sets of instruments ST60 new 2008(wind depth and speed)
2 settable maxi wiew (1 new 2010)
VHF and stereo CD- radio in/outside 2004
NASA Navtex pro -plus 2007
Navionics 7 « GPS wide-view in cockpit 2007 with full Mediterrenean and Black Sea chart.
Arimar 8 persons LIFERAFT following RORC rules revised and upgraded 2010
EPIRB revised 2011
8 persons full safety high seas safety inventory.
1 Inflatable safety buoy and high floating light
2 racing Carbon fibers spinnaker pole
1 crusing Alluminium spinnaker pole
2.20 meter(3 persons) tender with manual and electrical air pump
1.5 Hp Electrical motor for tender with system for loading by batteries and anchor .
3 anchors , 1 on with chain 35 meters 8 mm and electrical windlass removable for racing.
Full sails inventory :
– Cruising main (2-reefs -full batten 2010) and genoa(2 reefs 1998 ) by Katzikakis
– Racing main en carbone/mylar par Sobstad Italy 2004
– 3 Spinnaker By North Sails Italy 2004
– 1 Asymmetrical cruising spi (Gennaker)by Quantum Sails Italy 2004
– 1 Genoa carbon/mylar racing main by Sobstad Italy 2004
– 1 3DL Genoa carbon/mylar by North Sails USA light 2007
– 1 3DL Genoa carbon/mylar by North Sails USA Heavy 2005
– 1 Genoa N°2 Mylar by Diamond Sails Italy 2002
– 1 Foc N°3 Carbon/mylar by North sails Italy 2006
– Storm Jib and storm main in orange dacron 2005
Values certified by expertise 11/2007(on request)
Very important palmares in mediterranean sea :
– 15°absolute Giraglia 2006 (before Alfa Romeo!)
– I° clas and 5° absolute Aegean Regatta(Greece) 2010