About this Sailboat:
This boat is a great racer-cruiser that is mechanically sound and now able to be sailed both with crew or single handed. All teak interior shines up beautifully with a little care and is in great condition. Extra cabinets and accessible storage facilities in kitchen make it user friendly on the open sea. This boat is fast and gets from point A to B with no problem.
– Converted from natural gas to Propane.
– Bow roller and windless for anchoring.
– Tiller Autopilot
– Self steer windvane
– 65 gallon wather tankage
– Holding tank for black water
– Main sail Lugs so one person can flake main onto boom
– Extra reefs in main sail
Equipment on Board:
Sails on board
– main sail (Dacron)
– working jib (Dacron)
– 150 jenoa (Dacron)
– new storm jib (Dacron)
– #1 and #2 Spinnakers (Nylon)
– Depth, knot meter, wind angle, vhf radio, fuel gauge
– LED running lights, LED interior lights
– Electrical system rewired and Rosencore soldered in 2008
with all crimp connections elementated.
– Rod standing rigging
– Internal halyards
– Keel stepped mast
– Eleven winches
– Twin deck mount compassess
– Folding prop
– Volvo twin cylinder diesel 12 H.P.
– Valve Job and injector pump rebuild in 2008