About this Sailboat:
Weve just completed a circumnavigation with this beauty of a boat and now our trip has come to an end. Were moving on to other adventures and are motivated to sell quickly. Weve priced her accordingly and hope to hand her over to a good owner. Shes in bristol condition because we live aboard her full-time , and because weve religiously maintained the manufacturers recommended maintenance schedule (documented). She sits in Annapolis Maryland, home of the Gemini. We invite you to come down to take a look at her and the other Geminis currently for sale. We guarantee you that this boat is in the very best shape out of all the used Geminis out here; we know, weve seen for ourselves.
Builder: Performance Cruising Inc.
Designer: Tony Smith
Hull number: 0860
Build date: 2004
LOA: 33 ft 6 in
Beam: 14 ft 0 in
LWL: 31 ft 9 in
Displacement: 9000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 46 ft 0 in
Max Draft: 5′/18 Min Draft: 18
Engine Brand: Westerbeke 30b Diesel
Engine Hours: 3592
Fresh Water Tanks: (60 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (36 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (18 Gallons)
Total Power: 27
Cruising Speed: 6.5 Knts
Max Speed: 7.5 Knts
Equipment on Board:
Hot water heater
Dometic propane fridge w/freezer-stainless steel
Propane oven, 2 burner stove, broiler
Manual fresh water pump
Water pressure pump
ICOM M-401 VHF radio,
Raymarine Windspeed and wind direction
Raymarine tri-data log
speed and depth meter
Raymarine Autohelm wheelmount autopilot (with spare wheel drive)
Garmin 492 color GPS/plotter
Garmin AIS receiver
CD/DVD/MP3 Stereo with two interior and two exterior speakers.
* 110 volt and 12 volt systems
* Four Trojan 74 amp hour AGM batteries totalling 300 amp hours (1 year old)
* Battery switching system
* Sharpe solar panel for battery charging max output 7amps
* Electric panel has 2 DC panels, 1 AC panel
* Xintex propane detector, 2 sensors and solenoid control
* Xantrex LinkLITE Battery monitor
* Five hella 12 volt fans
* Hallogen/incandecent/LED lighting
* 55 Amp alternator
* 30-amp shore power inlet
* 7 AC outlets
zip sail stack storage system for easy deployment and packing.
* Backstay adjuster
* 150% Beurig genoa sail on Furlex roller furling
* Full batten Beurig main sail with two reef points and reef lines
* Sail stack pack/lazyjacks/sail cover
* stainless wire standing rigging
* Four Lewmar winches two self-tailing
Fiberglass pilothouse canopy covering 52″ into cockpit.
Two cockpit lockers
two large deck storage lockers aft of cockpit.
4 Four Bomar opening hatches with screens over master stateroom, head, and dinette.
Two opening portlights in each aft cabin.
Centerboards in each hull increase draft from 18″ to 5′
adjustable kick-up rudders.
* Full screen/canvas enclosure for cockpit
* Sunbrella covers for forward facing windows
* Sunscreen covers for all windows
* Fiberglass deck with solid bridge deck forward
* Stainless steel bow pulpits with pulpit seats
* Delta/Fortress and Danforth bow anchors
* 160ft of 5/16HT chain w/150 feet of triple braided rode
* Anchor locker on foredeck
*Side stanchions and lifelines
* Swimstep transoms for boarding
* Side boarding gates
* Canvas loveseat across transom
* Removable helm seat rough-in
* Fenders and mooring lines
* Running lights, masthead tricolor light, fore deck light and anchor light
27 hp Westerbeke diesel with 55-amp alternator and heat exchanger for hot water.
steerable outdrive leg with a large efficient propeller, that lifts out of the water when sailing or at anchor.
A seacock with fresh water flush
The engine compartment is lined with Soundown lead and foam.
There are two 18 gal diesel tanks with fuel shut off and two filters.
The instrument panel has a tachometer, hour meter, and oil pressure and water temperature gauges. The Westerbeke diesel is fresh water cooled with a self-priming fuel system.
* Engine alarm
* Propane alarm & solenoid shut-off
* Manual head with overboard and holding tank discharge
* Mermaid 16500BTU reverse cycle air conditioner
* Wheel/cable steering
* 20lb propane bottles in self draining cockpit locker
* 8 foot aluminum hull tender
* 5hp 2 stroke Mercury outboard
* Honda 2000i generator
* Ditch bag
* Dishes, bedding, towels etc
* Laptop with nav software
* Electronic charts (Cmap world) and cruising guides
* Tons of Spares
* Garmin handheld GPS
* Raymarine handheld wireless remote control for autopilot
* 6 jerry cans for diesel
* 6 jerry cans for water