About this Sailboat:
Sturdy cruiser fully equipped for extended single handed cruising with many recent upgrades including solar system, refrigeration, windlass and full camper enclosure.
Built in Mahone Bay Nova Scotia. Always sailed in fresh water. Raymond Hunt Associates design. Located in Midland, Ontario.
Equipment on Board:
1) Full Sunbrella camper enclosure, dodger, bimini, with zipped screens, heavy duty polished stainless tubing. Dry in the rain, shade in the sun, no mosquitoes at night.
2) Quick Crystal 600 electric vertical windlass – deck flush mount with remote control and 160 feet windlass specific chain and Lewmar Bruce style anchor and Anchor Buddy NZ kellet. Works like a charm, lower and raise anchor from cockpit. http://www.quickitaly.com
3) Frigoboat holding plate refrigeration with keel cooler heat exchanger. http://www.frigoboat.com/highlights.html
4) Kyocera 87 watt Solar panel on bimini mount; Steca charge controller, 1 starter battery, 4 house batteries, BatteryLink ACR auto charging relay, Morningstar SureSine-300 watt pure sine wave inverter, Pro mariner Prosport 12 battery charger, new wiring, colour coded with full wiring diagram. Set up provides excess solar electrical capacity and runs continuously off the grid.
5) Origo non-pressurized alcohol stove, updated water tank, updated pressurized water pump and hoses.
6) Electric head with premium odour proof hoses and 20 gallon holding tank
7) Uniden VHF
8) Raytheon Tiller Pilot 1000
9) Reliable 8 HP Honda 4 stroke outboard (2002), hight thrust, extra-long shaft, mounted on heavy duty Garelick aluminum transom mount.
10) Updated Harken winches, Harken traveller and Harken mainsheet system, main halyard led aft with updated line stopper, main sail with updated battens and Sobstad lazy jacks, new Sunbrella sail cover.
11) CDI furling with jib and genoa, all sails maintained by Sobstad Barrie
12) Bottom epoxy barrier coated, windows replaced, deck fittings rebedded, lifelines replaced
13) Custom Genco mast-up, winter cover and steel cradle