About this Sailboat:
Easy Breeze is a solid, stable performance cruiser, capable for offshore as well as coastal cruising. She is a Tillotsen-Pearson, Freedom, Gary Mull design. They are known for their superior laminating- there are zero blisters- EVER. Because she is a Freedom, her mast is free standing carbon fiber, there are no shrouds to adjust, her only standing rigging is the mast itself, plus one forestay.
She’s fast under sail, off wind she is exceptionally fast, clocked up to 8.5 to 9 knots even on close reach. She is roomy and comfortable under all conditions.
Sails & Rigging
* 1 main sail, 3 jiffy reef points. Full roach sail, full roach batten, like new.
* Full set spare battens with canvas cover.
* Jib – self tailing, pre-cambered boom. 2 jibs, one mylar, very good condition.
* 2 spinnakers w/hoop chute
* All appropriate covers
Equipment on Board:
* Foruno GPS navigator, synchronized with Raytheon 20-miles raster scan radar
* Charts, books – extensive boaters’ library (manuals for all electronics and equip.)
* SGC 2000 ssb transceiver
* Uniden president MC 680 vhf and spare new West Marine DSC 650 Uniden Atlantis 250 handheld.
* Navman depth sounder
* Sea Talk autohelm 4000 with remote
* Heart interface link 2000 inverter
* Maxwell power winch
* Tank tender water/fuel gauge
* 4 Trojan 6v. 105 wet cell batteries as house bank, wired series parallel
* Start battery – 1 12v ac Delco Voyager 27 series sealed wet cell, excellent – long life left
* All navigation lights lcd except steaming light
* 4 Primary cabin lights overhead Alpine red/while high efficiency – various reading lights
Newly Painted Non-Skid on Decks- Perfect, non-gravelly texture
* Hard dodger with 2 removeable windows with spares. Sun covers for windows.
* Monitor Wind vane with 2 spare vanes and parts.
* Outboard motor hoist
* 1 Lewmar 43 power winch, 1Barient manual winch, both self-tailing with rope clutches
* 4 canvas covered propane tanks. 2 tank compartment w/vent
* Expandable boat hook
* 7 canvas covered diesel jerry cans , total 35 gallons
* Folding canvas dodger w/ isinglas windows, canvas covers
* Stern cockpit skirt
* Pedestal steering
* Port/starboard stainless fender holders
* 5 Taylor fenders
* 1 new deck hatch, new lexan lenses in other two.
* Stainless 3 position boom crutch
* All lines to cockpit through rope clutches.
* Speakers and llights (red, white) in cockpit
* Folding cocktail table in cockpit
* Custom stainless nose plate
* High pressure deck salt water wash down pump mounted forward for easy anchor chain cleaning.
* Huge cockpit lazarette with easy access to engine, transmission, salt water intake, fuel polishing system, start battery, dripless shaft seal, steering cables and quadrant. Additional access to engine from galley
and starboard aft stateroom.
* Folding, telescoping swim ladder mounted on stern.
* 2 Seimens55 watt solar panels mounted on hard dodger.
* 53 foot carbon fibre mast – 59 feet from water.
* 16 foot boom and lazy jacks.
* Masthead wind speed and direction indicator and VHF antenna.
* Fresh water rain catcher.
* 210 feet 3/8″ galvanized chain
* Simpson Lawrence SL Sea Tiger manual 2-speed windlass.
* 1 40 lb. Bruce anchor, primary –
* Spares – 1 30 lb. Bruce, 1 Fortress Danforth F-16 lunch hook, 1 50 lb. plow stern anchor w/200 ft. 3/4 3 strand line
spare chain for stern anchor rode
FINANCIAL AND TITLING TRANSACTIONS ARE CONDUCTED IN USA BY LICENSED AGENTS