RSS Feed

‘Fountain Pajot’ Category

  1. 2002 Fountain Pajot Bahia 46

    October 19, 2012 by EVAN

    About this Sailboat:

    Sailing catamaran Bahia 46 for sale in Greece!!AIBSAILING offer to you this 46 ft sailing catamaran for sale in Greece!its in excellent condition with fully equipments of chartering and safety equipments onboard!Its a charter boat and the owner of this yacht wants to sale it, and to buy a bigger for his bussiness, For more details we are on your disposal at info@aibsailing.com

    Equipment on Board:

    Model 2002 with last refit on 2009, generator,aircondition, 4 double cabins 4 wc,
    Full battened main sail, furling JIB,electrick anchor with remote control,fully equipmnet by safety’,galey’s and navigation’s equipments,,For more details we are on your disposal at info@aibsailing.com


  2. 2000 Fountain Pajot Athena 38

    October 19, 2012 by EVAN

    About this Sailboat:

    Sailing Catamaran Athena 38 model 2000 with last refit on 2009 and on 2011 for sale By AIBSAILING,,,,Aibsailing offer to you this 38 ft saling catamaran for sale!Layout of 4 double cabins with 2 wc,,,its a good opportunity for someone who looking to buy a small catamaran for his/her personal benefits! For more details we are at your disposal at info@aibsailing.com

    Equipment on Board:

    Equipments which installed on 2009 after the last refit,,New sails and mast and boom, new engines of Yanmar 25 hp each,covers on salon and on beds,trampoline, and the owner has constructed one custom plattform in stern for the dinghy,,between of the 2 hulls,,
    For more details we are at your disposal at info@aibsailing.com


  3. 2007 Fountain Pajot Levezzi

    October 18, 2012 by EVAN

    About this Sailboat:

    A 1/20th Fractional ownership of a brand new 2007 40’ Fountain Pajot Lavezzi Sailing Catamaran is available for $20,000! The Catamaran will be owned by a Limited Liability Company and each 1/20th owner will become a 5% managing member of the company and will get 2 weeks of sailing on the catamaran each year! The current owner is keeping a 10% share of the boat and is selling the other 90% of the boat.

    The catamaran has 4 queen bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large kitchen & dinning area and sleeps 8 people very comfortably. She will be fully outfitted with latest sailing equipment available on a sailboat.

    The catamaran has an assessed value of $360,000 and is being sold as fractional ownership for just over the current value of the boat. $360,000 will go to the current owner of the boat and the remaining 40,000 will go to outfitting, lawyer’s fees and LLC paperwork. When we have 80% or more of the catamaran sold a lawyer will be hired to form the catamarans LLC and do all the paperwork to make each new owner a legal member of the LLC (currently 50% of the boat is sold and I am taking deposits). A 1% deposit of $200 will hold your membership spot and the remaining $19,800 will be due upon each member inspection of the Catamaran and signing of the LLC document.

    Equipment on Board:

    MEMBERSHIP OTIONS—
    Find a friend interested in splitting the 5% ownership of the Catamaran and only pay $10,000 each to receive one week each year or two weeks every other year of sailing!

    Want more then two weeks per year!!
    Own 1/10th of the catamaran and get one month sailing each year for $40,000
    Own 1/5th of the catamaran and get two months sailing each year for $80,000

    All members of the boat will decide what to do with the catamaran in regards to where to take the catamaran (Bahamas, Caribbean – most people want it in Tortola), dockage, maintenance, management, insurance, picking of weeks, yearly dues, charters, ect. Any questions that you have will be addressed by all the owners of the catamaran.

    For more info on the Catamaran go to:
    http://www.fountaine-pajot.com/index.php/catamarans/show/26/photos

    If you are interested in becoming an owner of this great sailing catamaran please email toddcolorado@hotmail.com to schedule a time to take a look or come by to take a cruise on the catamaran which is currently located in Norfolk VA on the Chesapeake Bay!


  4. 2002 Fountain Pajot Bahia 46

    October 6, 2011 by EVAN

    About this Sailboat:

    Sailing catamaran Bahia 46 for sale in Greece!!AIBSAILING offer to you this 46 ft sailing catamaran for sale in Greece!its in excellent condition with fully equipments of chartering and safety equipments onboard!Its a charter boat and the owner of this yacht wants to sale it, and to buy a bigger for his bussiness, For more details we are on your disposal at info@aibsailing.com

    Equipment on Board:

    Model 2002 with last refit on 2009, generator,aircondition, 4 double cabins 4 wc,
    Full battened main sail, furling JIB,electrick anchor with remote control,fully equipmnet by safety’,galey’s and navigation’s equipments,,For more details we are on your disposal at info@aibsailing.com


  5. 2007 Fountain Pajot Levezzi

    October 5, 2011 by EVAN

    About this Sailboat:

    A 1/20th Fractional ownership of a brand new 2007 40’ Fountain Pajot Lavezzi Sailing Catamaran is available for $20,000! The Catamaran will be owned by a Limited Liability Company and each 1/20th owner will become a 5% managing member of the company and will get 2 weeks of sailing on the catamaran each year! The current owner is keeping a 10% share of the boat and is selling the other 90% of the boat.

    The catamaran has 4 queen bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large kitchen & dinning area and sleeps 8 people very comfortably. She will be fully outfitted with latest sailing equipment available on a sailboat.

    The catamaran has an assessed value of $360,000 and is being sold as fractional ownership for just over the current value of the boat. $360,000 will go to the current owner of the boat and the remaining 40,000 will go to outfitting, lawyer’s fees and LLC paperwork. When we have 80% or more of the catamaran sold a lawyer will be hired to form the catamarans LLC and do all the paperwork to make each new owner a legal member of the LLC (currently 50% of the boat is sold and I am taking deposits). A 1% deposit of $200 will hold your membership spot and the remaining $19,800 will be due upon each member inspection of the Catamaran and signing of the LLC document.

    Equipment on Board:

    MEMBERSHIP OTIONS—
    Find a friend interested in splitting the 5% ownership of the Catamaran and only pay $10,000 each to receive one week each year or two weeks every other year of sailing!

    Want more then two weeks per year!!
    Own 1/10th of the catamaran and get one month sailing each year for $40,000
    Own 1/5th of the catamaran and get two months sailing each year for $80,000

    All members of the boat will decide what to do with the catamaran in regards to where to take the catamaran (Bahamas, Caribbean – most people want it in Tortola), dockage, maintenance, management, insurance, picking of weeks, yearly dues, charters, ect. Any questions that you have will be addressed by all the owners of the catamaran.

    For more info on the Catamaran go to:
    http://www.fountaine-pajot.com/index.php/catamarans/show/26/photos

    If you are interested in becoming an owner of this great sailing catamaran please email toddcolorado@hotmail.com to schedule a time to take a look or come by to take a cruise on the catamaran which is currently located in Norfolk VA on the Chesapeake Bay!


  6. 2007 Fountain Pajot Levezzi

    October 5, 2011 by EVAN

    About this Sailboat:

    A 1/20th Fractional ownership of a brand new 2007 40’ Fountain Pajot Lavezzi Sailing Catamaran is available for $20,000! The Catamaran will be owned by a Limited Liability Company and each 1/20th owner will become a 5% managing member of the company and will get 2 weeks of sailing on the catamaran each year! The current owner is keeping a 10% share of the boat and is selling the other 90% of the boat.

    The catamaran has 4 queen bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large kitchen & dinning area and sleeps 8 people very comfortably. She will be fully outfitted with latest sailing equipment available on a sailboat.

    The catamaran has an assessed value of $360,000 and is being sold as fractional ownership for just over the current value of the boat. $360,000 will go to the current owner of the boat and the remaining 40,000 will go to outfitting, lawyer’s fees and LLC paperwork. When we have 80% or more of the catamaran sold a lawyer will be hired to form the catamarans LLC and do all the paperwork to make each new owner a legal member of the LLC (currently 50% of the boat is sold and I am taking deposits). A 1% deposit of $200 will hold your membership spot and the remaining $19,800 will be due upon each member inspection of the Catamaran and signing of the LLC document.

    Equipment on Board:

    MEMBERSHIP OTIONS—
    Find a friend interested in splitting the 5% ownership of the Catamaran and only pay $10,000 each to receive one week each year or two weeks every other year of sailing!

    Want more then two weeks per year!!
    Own 1/10th of the catamaran and get one month sailing each year for $40,000
    Own 1/5th of the catamaran and get two months sailing each year for $80,000

    All members of the boat will decide what to do with the catamaran in regards to where to take the catamaran (Bahamas, Caribbean – most people want it in Tortola), dockage, maintenance, management, insurance, picking of weeks, yearly dues, charters, ect. Any questions that you have will be addressed by all the owners of the catamaran.

    For more info on the Catamaran go to:
    http://www.fountaine-pajot.com/index.php/catamarans/show/26/photos

    If you are interested in becoming an owner of this great sailing catamaran please email toddcolorado@hotmail.com to schedule a time to take a look or come by to take a cruise on the catamaran which is currently located in Norfolk VA on the Chesapeake Bay!