About this Sailboat:
“Themistocles” is a great example of this popular Ted Brewer design built by Ouyang Boat Works in Ontario.
Several of these vessels have made notable offshore passages. This one just spent the summer circumnavigating Vancouver Island!
Asking just $39,900!!! Get it now for a steal of a deal!
Her best features are solid construction, huge functional interior with headroom seldom seen in a vessel of this length (6’7″)! Good sailing performance and manners, and a rudder that is protected by a full skeg – plus she has just received a new Harken furling gear and a BRAND new 135% headsail that has never been used.
LOA: 34 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Cruises at 6.2kts under power
Themistocles is well outfitted:
– Universal 3cyl diesel
– 12/110 refrigeration
– Lewmar electric windlass
– Three burner propane stove
– Cabin speakers
– Uniden VHF
– Phoenix diesel heater
– Swim ladder
– 230AH house battery bank and separate starting battery
– Xantrex 20 Amp Charger
– Recently serviced fire extinguishers
– Cockpit table
– Foredeck light
– Bus Heater (engine coolant)
– Bulkhead mounted (in head) 6 gal Bosch propane water heater
– Manual head with holding tank – Macerator pump with option for overboard discharge
– 3 blade ‘Campbell Sailer’ prop
– Simrad autopilot
– 10.4″ Furuno chart plotter and 36nm radar
– Electronic charts for all around Vancouver Island
– CQR 30lb anchor with 150′ of chain and 150′ of rode
– Newer Dodger and Bimini
– New bottom paint in October 2012 (about to be done)
Comes with three BRAND NEW West Marine offshore auto inflatable lifejackets.
This is the perfect vessel for a couple or family. Can easily be sailed and docked by two. Can sleep up to 6 people!
Equipment on Board: