About this Sailboat:
1979 San Juan 23 Sailboat for sale:
Ready to Sail today. Great condition, shoal draft swing keel great for anchoring off the beaches, Interior all redone 2 years ago, Standing rigging is good. Newly added Compass, VHF Radio, and GPS all included. Totally reconditioned trailer.
1. Original Sails. Main, Genoa and Spinnaker
2. 1983 Johnson Seahorse 7.5 Long Shaft. Regular maintenance, lower unit lube replaced twice a year. Motor runs great.
3. New ICOM IC-M304 VHF marine radio. Mounted inside hatch for easy access while underway. new coax to the mast head antenna.
4. New In-dash Ritchie Compass with lighting.
5. New Garmin 76CSx GPS with current maps for southeast U.S.
6. Trailer bearings all re-done summer of 2011, Good tires and spare included. Replaced all hardware, planking, guides, new 3200lb Winch, stainless bolts. New safety chain. Over $900 on trailer modifications and support frame.
7. Boat is wired for AC to connect dockside.
8. Window unit AC included (Fits in the Hatch Guides)
9. Teak cleaned and reworked inside and out 2011.
10. Anchor/100ft of Line and chain rode included.
She is a very fast and nimble sloop, I am the 3rd owner and the first 2 were very kind to this lady. Original owner was in jacksonville and then she spent a few years in a fresh water lake in florida. Keel, bottom and exterior paint looks great. Must see to appreciate.
Currently housed in a locked storage yard in Tallahassee, I will gladly show her if you are serious about purchase.