About this Sailboat:
New project boat manufactured in 7 months. Please contact for additional info and payment terms. Photographs are belong to the our newly launched boat named ATLAS.
Under Main Deck:
– Forward master cabin
– Guest cabin with double berth
– Shower, toilet
– Pilothouse with galley and saloon arrangement.
– Marine A grade certificated steel plates.
– Construction under the surveillance of classification societies.
– Air pressure testing for steel tanks.
– Rub rails per drawings.
– Putting ballast in keel according to designer’s instructions.
– SA 2.5 Sand blasted and shop primered steel plates.
– 2 Layers of epoxy mastic paint.
– Hull fairing with epoxy compound.
– Polyurethane final coat above waterline.
– Antifouling paint below waterline.
– Zinc anodes on hull according to cathodic protection calculations.
– Teak planked on main deck.
– Stainless steel handrails.
– Stainless steel deck equipments; bollards, rollers, cleats.
– Stainless steel swim platform.
Doors, Windows, Portholes:
– Stainless steel or aluminum Windows frames on pilot house with 8 mm tempered glass
– Stainless steel or aluminum portholes.
– Stainless steel or aluminum deck hatches.
– Wood pilothouse doors per owner’s choice.
– Iveco 150 Hp @2800 Rpm marine diesel engine.
– Twindisc TechnoDrive 2,4:1 marine reduction gear.
– Wet exhaust system.
– Vetus 95 Kgf 24 V bow thruster.
– Anchorlift 1200 W windlass with drum.
– Diesel air heater for cabin heating.
– Rule automatic bilge pumping system for all watertight compartments.
– ITT Shurflo Fresh water pressure pump.
– Jabsco sea water pump for anchor-deck washing/fire purpose.
– Engine room ventilation intake and exhaust blowers.
– Macerators for toilet and grey/black water discharge.
– Marine electrical toilet.
– Hot water boiler.
– Front screen wiper.
– Marine air horn.
– Shower pump.
Equipment on Board:
All can be customized by the owner. The specifications given here is a brief sample for customers.