About this Sailboat:
This boat is “a sailor’s Hunter”; easy to sail, and she performs! Cruising World Boat of the Year in her year, 2005. Family health issues limits family sailing, so I am moving to a dedicated racing boat.
The boat can be seen in action on Youtube by searching “Sail Escape Artist” or by clicking here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VheD1mCI74
Also on Youtube, search “Sail For The Cure”.
HERE’s THE MARINER’S PACKAGE “PLUS”:
* Double S/S Sink
* Dish Drying Rack system
* Front Loading Refrigeration
* Front Loading Freezer
* Corian Counter Top
* 110v Microwave
* Great Teak. The newer Hunter boats after 06 ARE NOT the same teak.
* 4D House bank (new battery for 2007).
* 27 Group Starting Battery
* Electric Head (upgrade! Classy!)
* Innerspring mattress in the Main stateroom.
* UK In Mast Furling Mainsail (SPARE – This is a NEW, SPARE mainsail…see below)
* 110% Roller Furling Jib
* Sunbrella Bimini Top, Winch Covers, Binnacle Cover.
* Delta Anchor w/Chain and Rode, Windlass
* Optional RED hull stripe/package. Distinctive.
All the other Standard Hunter Stuff (Every bit possible). HOW DOES SHE SAIL? GREAT.
Equipment on Board:
EXTRA ADDED FEATURES:
* North Sails (Custom)”Big Roach” Roller Furl mainsail with Carbon vertical battens, 575 s.f.
* North Sails G-2 Gennaker /asymmetric spinnaker DOWNWIND CHUTE, Samson sheets, Harken tack block.
* North Sails Code Zero asymmetric spinnaker / Gennaker UPWIND CHUTE with integrated Harken Furler, Samson sheets.
* Harken Graphite Spinnaker blocks (Upgrade).
* 40 HP Yanmar Diesel (upgrade).
* Espar Hydronic (Diesel Fuel cell) Cabin Heating System
* Isoguard Transformer (upgraded)
* Heart/Xantrex 2500watt Inverter/Charger System (Major upgrade).
* Link 1000 Digital Display for inverter and batteries. (upgrade).
* 3 Blade Max Prop (Self Feathering prop (upgrade; see www.maxprop.com: almost Zero% prop walk, 94% reverse thrust, great maneuvering, add up to 20% to your sailing speed/acceleration, awesome!)
* 40″ Folding Lewmar Wheel (Upgrade from Hunter’s 36″. Better feel, better steering!)
* Raymarine ST60 Tridata Knot/Depth (upgraded)
* Raymarine ST60 Graphic Display REPEATER at the Nav station (upgraded)
* additional Seatalk Port at Nav Station (Seatalk Dock, Seatalk Ready).
* Raymarine ST60 Wind Machine Wind angle at helm (upgrade)
* Raymarine C80 Chartplotter w/GPS at helm, in Custom Pod.
* New GPS antenna 2008.
* Raymarine ST7001 Autopilot with remote
* Raymarine Hand Held Remote Autopilot
* Raymarine mast Mount 2kw Radar
* Sunbrella Bimini Top (Custom, LOW PROFILE) Khaki, Sunbrella Winch Covers, Binnacle Cover.
* Lightning Arrestor in deck.
* Screen/Shades built into Hatches. (Dealer upgrade, $1200, not standard).
* BOSE 3-2-1 Media Center with Subwoofer. (Dealer Upgrade. Additional CD player in cockpit.
* SONY AQUOS LCD Flatscreen. (upgrade)(the better one).