About this Sailboat:
Folding trimaran. Compact, easily trailerable, & ideal for camp-style cruising & day sailing.
It is tough, lightweight, sporty, exceptionally fast, responsive & safe.
Well-proven, the Corsair 24 incorporates innovative folding, rigging & accommodation features, making it versatile, easy to sail & maintain & very affordable to own.
With its open-space cabin, optional cruising amenities, & spacious decks & nets, the Corsair 24 is a highly mobile pocket cruiser; but it’s the amazing performancewith 20 knots speed capabilitythat sets the Corsair 24 apart.
– stable, shallow draft with retractable dagger board
– Pentex laminated sails with roller furling on both screacher and jib
– performance rotating mast, barber hauls, spinnaker gear
marine head, galley, bimini
– interior cushions stored indoors and are still in original plastic
– 2005 8HP, 4 stroke Mercury outboard – regularly serviced and flushed
– Raymarine ST 1000 tiller pilot, depth/knot log, dual battery
– 2005 Pacific galvanized trailer with disc brakes
Equipment on Board:
All factory performance equipment including jib, screecher and spinnaker. Includes marine head and galley. Mercury outboard. Pentex sails.