About this Sailboat:
West Wight Potter 19 Trailer-able Sailboat
Quality construction. Hand-laid fiberglass, galvanized keel and four inch on-center hull-to-deck connection sealed with 3M sealant, insures durability.
True Beachable cruisers. Shallow draft and retractable keel are major design features.
Easy to tow, even with compact cars. Potters have a high size to weight ratio.
Easy to Rig. No tools required. All fittings are automatic. Raising the mast is a breeze.
Easy to Sail.
* Unsinkable.High density foam floatation, fore and aft, insures safe sailing.
* Fully Galvanized trailer.
Resists corrosion and is always easy to launch.
* Great resale value
* Many enthusiastic Owner Groups.
Equipment on Board:
* Main & Lapper Sails
* Fully Retracting Galvanized Keel
* Interior Teak Trim
* Louvered Teak Locker Doors
* Teak Cabin Top Hand Rails
* Mahogany Cabin Door with Urethane Finish
* Anchor Line Compartment with Air Vent
* Sink, Faucet and 2-Gal. Water Capacity
* Stainless Steel Mast Transport Crutch
* Full Length Cabin Headliner
* Bow Hatch over V-Berth Area
* Adjustable Transom Motor Mount
* Marine Cooking Stove and Butane Fuel
* All Lines led Aft