About this Sailboat:
You will be seduced by this 47 ft catamaran CATANA 471, 3 cabins Owners Version (6 berth), which offers the perfect balance of safety, performance, comfort and living space.
She is very well maintained, and has all the equipment you can expect to find on such a spacious and comfortable Catamaran set up for live aboard and voyaging.
The STARBOARD HULL is dedicated for the owners with 1 queen-size slatted berth, air con, several wardrobes, shelves and lockers, 1 desk and a large bathroom.
The PORT HULL with it 2 cabins, wardrobes, lockers and a smaller bathroom is dedicated for your family or friends.
The GALLEY/SALON opens completely via a sliding door and large window towards the cockpit with the feeling of the cockpit, galley, nav station, and salon being one large area.
Equipment on Board:
ON DECK :
– 3 Electrical and 5 manual Two speed ANDERSEN Winches 52ST
– 1 Hot & Cold Deck shower
– Cockpit folding teak table (1.35×1.30m)
SAILS and RIGGING:
– Main sail, Dacron, 3 reefs, full batten
– Genoa, Dacron
– 2 Spinnaker 160 m2 with sock
– Gennaker with sock
– Aluminium Bowsprit white lacquered (removable)
– Furler PROFURL
– ENO gas stove 3 burners with oven
– Fridge 200 L (switchable to Freezer)
– Freezer 100 L ((switchable to Fridge)
– Generator NORTHENLIGHT LUGGER M 673.5, 6 KW (2590 hours)
– Watermaker AQUA BASE 220V, 90L/h
– Washing machine EUMANIA / EURONOVA 800, 3 kg
– BAUER Junior II 220V Dive Compressor
– Full electronic package AUTOHELM Tridata : log, speed, depth, wind, with remote controls at the chart table and in the cockpit
– GPS Furuno GP- 32 LCD
– Handheld personal navigator GARMIN eTrex-H
– Radar FURUNO M1623 interfaced with the GPS
– AIS ICOM Class B Transmiter and Receiver MA-500TR
interphazed with VHF and Maxsea Time Zero
– VHF Marine ICOM IC-M603,
– SSB Marine ICOM M802
– Mini-M INMARSAT fixed satellite communication voice and data
– IRIDIUM mobile satellite communication voice and data
– Software Maxsea Time Zero
– Scanning Sonar Interphase PROBE
– Main Hydraulic Autopilot LECOMBLE & SCHMIDT ST 40
– Remote control Raymarine S 100
– Secondary installed/operational electric Autopilot: Raytheon/Raymarine type 1.
– Electrical system 220V,Solar panels 8 x 5, washing machine, Hi-Fi, TV
…and much more