About this Sailboat:
She is a second owner boat and in excellent condition, registered in Austria.
The owner used her only few month in the year, the summer time she is on the hard in the yard. Fully equipped – Teak laid cockpit and sidewalks – 2 Cabin 2 Head – Bimini top – Sprayhood – Complete sun awning – Cockpit cushions, Watermaker, Solarpanels, Windgenerator, Caribe Dinghi with Yamaha 15 PS Outborder
It s the first JEANNEAU sailboat designed with a revolutionary new concept of a deck salon.
With living accommodations comparable to those of much bigger yachts, the interior of the SUN ODYSSEY 40 DS brings a new dimension to cruising sailboats.
The interior layout is as follows :
The salon and the galley on the same level offers :
– A wide panoramic view of the outside from the seated as well as standing position.
– The small difference in height between the cockpit and the salon makes it easy to get down below.
A comfortable well-lit and well-ventilated salon with an ergonomic “U”-shaped bench seat to starboard.
A huge owner s cabin forward equipped with a vanity, storage lockers, and a private head/shower.
A spacious aft cabin with numerous storage lockers.
An “L”-shaped galley to starboard, with cleverly placed lockers under the cockpit.
Equipment on Board:
* VHF Nacicon
* SSB Alinco DX-SR8 (11-2010) with tuner and Achterstagantenne
* Autopilot ST 6000
* Radar Ratheon
* Autohelm GPS repeater with
* GPS Plotters
* ST 60 Wind direction – speed
* Autohelm depth sounder
* Log Autohelm
* 1 x Roll – mainsail North Sails (2007)
* 1 x Roll – mainsail North Sails replacement
* 1 x Roll – Genoa
* 1x jib with hanks
* Separate forestay
* 4 winches
* Mast steps
* 3x 75W Siemens Solar Cells
* Wind Generator Super Wind (2005
* Dinghy Caribe C9
* 15 HP Yamaha outboard (2005)
* El. Windlass Lofrans 1000 W (2009)
* Consumer Batteries – 4 trojan (2009)
* Watermaker 28 L / h – 12 V – Echo Marine Trinidad