About this Sailboat:
1997 26x Macgregor Sailboat with 50HP Honda Outboard. Well kept, ready to go, lots of extras!!! Great Chesapeake Bay Boat. Just pulled out after a great season. Great for beginners, low maintainence, camp out and sleep over! Sail or motor…draft in 18 inches!
All Reasonable Offers Considered!
Equipment on Board:
– Easy to Sail and Maintain
– Sleeps 4 Adults
– Front and rear births (beds)
– Galley (kitchen with sink, counter, stove)
– Coleman Electric Cooler
– New Custom Tiger Maple Cabinents
– Rail Mounted Stainless Marine Grill
– New Cockpit Cushions
– Newer Canvas Cushions inside (birth cushions could use new covers)
– Kitchen and Bathroom Sinks electric (bath needs patched in)
– 2 Bildge Pumps a 750 and 500….750 is hooked up….
– Portable Toilet
– Life Jackets
– Elelctric Charger with emergency light and inflator pump
– 20 watt Solar Panel (Including for free, not hooked up yet.)
– 7 Foot Inflatable Dingy with wood transom / including electric trolling motor
– New Marine Vinyl Cockpit Cushions
– 2 Main Sails plus 2 Genie Sails
– Engine, Boat, Items all good shape…ready to go….
– Trailor is older, new axle and new tires… needs some works…but axel and tires new
– Stereo wiring in place…..cd player there…but needs wired
– 11 foot inflatable island
– Bag of plastic dinner wear and cups…grill tools