About this Sailboat:
Reasons for Corsair popularity:
1. Extraordinary speed and effortless acceleration.
2. Comfortable stability at any speed and in almost all sea conditions.
3. Superior safety is inherent in the design and construction.
4. Trailerability is not a hassle. It’s an advantage. Especially since it only takes a single owner about 30 minutes to go from trailer to sailing.
6. Unparalleled construction. Corsair won’t compromise on materials or technique in construction.
7. The folding system. It’s spectacular. It’s patented.
8. Low maintenance.
9. High re-sale value.
10. The way they look and make you feel: fast, sleek and unstoppable.
Equipment on Board:
Pacific Galvanized steel tandem axle trailer
with brakes, spare tire, tongue jack and bearing buddies
SS bow pulpit
Aluminum fold up bow sprit
Harken MKII RF system
Anchor and rode
Deck light and nav lights
Adjustable outter shrouds
Roller reefing boom
Harken deck organizers
Harken jib sheet fairleads
5 X rope clutches
Harken #42 2 speed self-tailing winch on port deck
Harken #32 2 speed self-tailing winch on staboard deck
Harken #40 2 speed self-tailing winch on staboard deck
Harken #32 sheet winches w/ camcleats on coming
Suunto bulkhead compass
Tiller extension adjustable
Harken mainsheet traveler 3:1
Motor well for outboard
Outboard remote in cockpit
Aft Cabin with top entrance and passthrough to main cabin
Megellan Nav1200XL GPS
Apelco VHF5160 VHF radio
SS sink w/ water pump
Origo 4100 2 burner stove
Storage behind the back rest on port and starboard
Storage under settees
Marine head with holding tank
Large overhead opening hatch over V berth
Pop top cabin top entrance
Pentex RF Jib
Dacron RF jib
Dacron Screecher on furler setup
New bottom paint and hull polish in progress.
New wing nets and spare bow nets(gray).
Freshly dry-cleaned interior cushions.
Transom extensions for smoother stern wave exit.
Nissan electric start 8 hp outboard.