About this Sailboat:
The Freedom 35 is a cruising couples dream boat.It’s carbon fibre mast and self tacking jib make it the easiest boat to sail.The Freedom 35 is also a fast boat as attested to by the wins under her belt.The V-berth and aft cabin both accomodate two adults and the main salon has another double and single berth.The swim platform is easily assesssable through the transom and make it easy to board your dingy.
Equipment on Board:
As for as equipment: I am not going into the standard stuff.
1. We are the wing keel design 4.5 feet.
2. Camberspar Self tacking jib.
3. Force 10 2 burner stove w/oven.
4. Alder-Barber Super Cold Refrig/Freezer.
5. Wine rack behind salon table.
6. Standard Horizon VHF with DCS hooked up with Chart Plotter GPS.
7. Air X Marine Wind Gen with panel at chart table.
8. Lofrans Progress Windlass with Capstan.
9. Salt or fresh water washdown.
10. Raymarine 2 KW Radar.
11. Raymarine SL 70 Color Chart Plotter
12. Autohelm Autopilot ST 4000
13. Autohelm wind,speed and depth gages.
14. New Doyle main sail with Stack Pack-2011.
15. Firdell Blipper Radar reflector on mast.
16. Windex on top of mast.
17. 4 AGM batteries, 3 house, one starting on separate banks with 1,2,Both switch.
18. Yanmar 3GM30 engine. I have done most of the maintenance. I don’t have an hour log, but I say 1000 hours. Runs great.
19. Max prop.
20. Norscott shaft seal. Never needs replacement.
21. Closing cabinets on both port and starboard in main salon.
22. CQR 35# anchor with 120 feet of 7/16 BBB chain and 200 feet rode.
23. Bruce anchor.
24. New Binimi (2010) and Dodger (2011) and a connecting piece for bad weather.
25. Original manual plus manuals for all equipment.
25. Lewmar electric winch.
26. New engine mounts 2012.
27. New cutlass bearing 2012.
28. Much more.