About this Sailboat:
A unique boat that blends the comfort and fine finish of a Bristol with Pedrick -designed performance. The layout has two staterooms and two heads with two companionways. “Faial” has been very successful on the race course and has an enviable record in the annual “FUGAWI”. A PHRF rating of 87. Equipped to comfortably cruise or be successful around the bouys.
Equipment on Board:
* Spinnaker Pole.
* Adjustable Harken Genoa tracks.
* #45 CQR w/chain and rope rode.
* Custom polished S.S.steamhead w/ anchor roller.
* Custom teak cockpit table w/cover.
* Cockpit cushions.
* Fenders and docklines.
* Molded in recessed swim platform.
* Stern boarding gate.
* Cockpit shower.
* Navtec Hydraulic backstay & vang.
* Harken and Lewmar Blocks,Cars,Traveler,and foot blocks.
* Custom bow,stern and midships S.S. chocks and cleats.
* Custom cockpit dodger w/S.S. grabrail.
Service electrics are 12VDC and 110VAC. 1-90 amp alternatorvia house battery bank. A 110VAC 40amp battery charger. 1-30′ 110VAC/30amp shore power cord with audible polarity alarm. Batteries: 2-12V-225amp(450amp hrs.)for house service battery bank. 1-12V-225amp engine start battery. Battery banks are connected by a rotary 4 position transfer switch along with a momentary emergency switch to join all battery banks for emergency engine starting. 50amp alternator for engine start battery. Chain plates, seacocks, machinery and tanks are connected to a heavy 4″ copper straping to the earth bond to prevent electrolysis.
* Xantrex Inverter.
* 110VAC S.S. water heater.
* Custom master switchboard 12VDC and 110VAC.
* 1-12VDC bilge pump.
* 12VDC fresh water pumps.
* Custom interior lighting with overhead dimmers and rope lighting at floor level.
* Northstar 800X Loran.
* Furuno Radar.
* B&G Helmstar Auopilot.
* Sony Stereo.
* Garmin GPS.
* B&G Hydra Sailing instruments.
* Icom VHF.
* TV DVD.
* 110 Cruising jib (new).
* 130 Mylar.
* 150 Racing sail.
* (1) Full batten racing Main.
* (1) Cruising main.
* Cruising spinnaker w/sock.
* Custom 15/16 spar internally sound deadened. Hall spars.
* All Lewmar winches:
* 2-2 speed 56 CST. Primary
* 2-2 speed 56 CST. secondary
* 1-2 speed 43 CST. Mainsheet
* 2-2 speed electric Main halyard.
* 1-2 speed 43 Genoa halyard.
* 1-2 speed 43 utility.