About this Sailboat:
W.I.B Crealock designed this as a hefty cruiser, offering comfort and speed. An example of her sturdy and well-built design are the cap-rails, five inches wide and 0.75 inch thick solid teak. Interior is solid teak with teak and holly cabin sole. No veneer.
Equipment on Board:
* Engine – Yanmar 3HMF
* Hurth KBW 10 transmission
* Full batten main with three reef points
* 9oz staysail with reef point
* 130 Genoa on furler, spare Yankee for furler
* 1387 sq. ft. cruising spinnaker with sock and turtle
* Norseman quick release lever on forestay.
* Flemming steering vane
* AutoHelm 6000
* Lofrans Tigress windlass
* Full list of gear upon request.