About this Sailboat:
ANGELINA (ex. Snow Falcon) was ordered and built for her first owner. She spent the first 20 years (1982 2002) on the Ohio River in Louisville, KY where she was sailed in fresh water. In 2002 she was sold to her current owner who had #244 trucked to Maine and sailed out of Bucks Harbor from 2003 2009. In 2011 #244 underwent significant deck renovations by Northern Yacht Restoration before being trucked to Mystic, CT where she is currently located.
– 13hp 2-cylinder Yanmar diesel engine with 2-blade prop.
– Engine shaft and cutless bearing replaced in 2003.
– Edson pedestal wheel steering.
– New dodger with grab rail and mainsail cover (2005).
– Newer (1998) cabin and cockpit cushions (light blue and white striped).
– Custom screen for forward hatch.
– Ash shrould rollers.
– Origo 4000 non-pressurized alcohol stove.
– Original mainsail and 150% roller furling genoa (both in good condition).
– 2002 115% roller furling genoa.
– Icom VHF radio.
– All exterior brightwork varnished with Epifanes high gloss varnish.
– 5 jackstands included.
ANGELINA is believed to be one of the nicest Cape Dory 27’s on the market, and she is reluctantly for sale as the owner is buying a bigger boat. Anyone looking for a Cape Dory 27 in excellent turn key condition should seriously consider ANGELINA.
Equipment on Board: