About this Sailboat:
Areyto For Sale
1981 Velero 30 footer
US Documented Vessel
Originally built in Puerto Rico in the early 1980s. This boat is a fantastic, racer/cruiser/live aboard. The boat is a custom design and you wont find another like her! I acquired her in the 2006 and almost EVERYTHING on the boat is new or rebuilt. A complete refit to take me cruising in the eastern Caribbean. I am now looking to get out and head back to the USA.
Some things that are new/replaced and the approximate dates the work was done. I have receipts for all the big ticket items and a manual for every piece of equipment on the vessel.
– All thru hulls replaced and all plumbing completely redone
– All 8 ports along the cabin sides were replaced with new
– Companion way was rebuilt
– All deck hardware was removed and Insignia white with Whisper grey Awlgrip was applied to the deck.
– Interior was completely gutted down to a few bulkheads and structural members. A new teak and holly sole was installed as well as all new cabinetry and a custom built in Adler barbour cold machine refrigerator.
– A completely new electrical system was installed. A 450 amp hour house bank and a starting battery. The only original wires on the boat are part of the engine wiring harness. Everything else is BRAND NEW. I also have an up to date wiring diagram should a problem arise.
– North 90% jib ordered
– Brand new Sparcraft mast, standing rigging, chainplates, and halyards replaced.
– Brand new Doyle mainsail and North 110% jib.
Equipment on Board:
Hawkeye depth sounder
Garmin 546s chart plotter (with eastern Caribbean map chip)
Ray marine “tiller pilot” auto pilot
custom long range wifi anntenna, routed via a USB cable below decks
Sony Marine Stereo with aux. input for i-pod
33 lb Rocna Anchor, 30 ft chain, 450 feet nylon rode
20 lbs High tensile Danforth, 20 ft chain, 250 ft nylon rode
20 lbs High tensile Danforth, 15 ft chain, 150 ft nylon rode
small fortress stern anchot on a few feet of stainless chain
1 year old triple reef mainsail (Doyle)
10 month old 110% jib (North Sails)
2 year old 90% jib (North Sails)
short luff 115% jib (North Sails)
1 1/2 oz heavy air spinnaker (Hood)
3/4 oz light air spinnaker (Hood)
Sail rite riding sail
Yanmar 2QM15, 15 hp diesel
75 amp alt.
approx. 18 gallon fuel tank
ENO, propane two burner stove with oven
large deck awning
Fresh and salt water deck shower
6 lb aluminum LP bottle
Force 10 Propane bbq
approx. 85 gallons fresh water storage
Moor Knot meter
2009 Zodiac dingy
2009 3.3 hp Mercury outboard
Profurl Roller furling (R25)
New chain plates
New standing rigging
New halyards (Dyneema)