About this Sailboat:
Frankly Scarlett is a fine example of a well maintained later model, 1981, Tanzer 7.5 (25ft) sloop with a 8ft beam and 5ft 8in head room.
Perfect for a couple or small family! She has cruised Desolation Sound all her life, and now she is looking for someone else to captain her through the beautiful passages and into enchanting anchorages.
Live the sailing dream for only $6400!!!
She is very safe and easy to sail, either solo or crewed, and is an excellent day sailor or cruiser sleeping 3 to 4 comfortably.
She comes complete, as a ready to use package, with extensive equipment for cruising.
– BRAND NEW Lowrance GPS
– BRAND NEW Uniden DSC VHF
– 2003 8hp Yamaha 4 stroke High Thrust motor and mount
– Furlex roller furling (recently serviced)
– Newer dodger
– Holding tank for the marine toilet
– 2 burner propane stove
– Ice box
– Fresh water tank and new sink faucet/pump.
– 6 amp ChargePro Battery charger with 12v marine battery.
– Bruce anchor with 65 ft. of chain and 350 ft. of rode.
– All safety equipment including life jackets and much, much more.
– All halyards and lines run back to the cockpit for easy and safe solo sailing
Plus very important, assumable moorage at the newly updated Pacific Play Grounds. E-mail to arrange a viewing TODAY!
Frankly Scarlett is the best equipped Tanzer around, and we are only asking $6400. Get it while it lasts!
Equipment on Board: