About this Sailboat:
I am offering for sale my recently refurbished 18′ Marshall Sanderling. I put a lot of effort into her last winter, removing all old paint, fairing the hull, and applying three coats of Interlux poly paints. White hull with white cockpit coaming, and buff deck and cabin top. The spars were also stripped and repainted. Bottom is painted green with Interlux CSC. Very Classic looking cat. Ready for a great summer of cruising. Looking to upgrade to a larger boat.
New Cockpit Sole, Bulkhead and Stringers. New stringers are sealed with resin/fiberglass and underside of new sole is sealed with resin.
Equipment on Board:
– 2 sails, one older, and one newer (Thurston)- about 4 years old
– Sail Cover, Standard blue Sunbrella
– The 6HP Johnson, which is a 2003 I believe (white engine case)
– 1 Anchor, with vinyl coated chain and 100′ of line.
– All new dock lines
– Bronze running lights
– Custom made teak duck-boards for the cockpit.
– The new black Sunbrella interior cushions that were made for the cabin. These have white piping.
– New Cockpit cushions in Linen with a rust colored piping
– Coast Guard kit, flares, life jackets, etc.