About this Sailboat:
LAST PRICE REDUCTION AND LAST CHANCE TO GET FULLY FITTED-OUT AND UPGRADED BOAT. FUTURE PRICE CHANGES WILL REFLECT GEAR SOLD OFF BOAT AND REMOVED FROM PACKAGE. One of the best maintained and equipped cruising coastal sailboats on the market. Everything is in Bristol fashion and upgraded. Excellent inland and coastal sailing boat. Very responsive and with its close winded 7/8 fractional rig.
Equipment on Board:
* 8.8 hp. Mercury with only 142 hrs. engine time on adjustable stainless steel stern bracket with complete engine log
* Portable fuel tank with gauge
* New Stainless steel centerboard
* New mattress and cushion foam
* New Upholstery on all cushions
* All New stainless rigging
* Dual headsail halyards and adjustable pole track and topping lift.
* VHF radio, Uniden MC-535
* Raytheon depth sounder in internal glycerin bath
* New polished bronze bell
* New fire extinguisher
* Weems-Plath Atlantic double-gimbaled brass oil lamp with smoke bell
* Large solid bronze inclinometer
* New screens on main companionway and forward hatch
* New full-deck awning
* New stainless stop-collar on rudder shaft
* Hull stripped and gelcoat replaced with five new coats of epoxy gelcoat with graphite additive, topped with five coats or more of Poxy-Tar barrier coat and new anti-fouling.
* New bronze-capped companionway slide rails on deck
* New varnished teak handrails and companionway rails.
* New 10 amp. Charger installed on Mercury.
* New electrical fuses and buss blocks added as recommended by ABYC.
* New bronze-tinted 3/8 acrylic installed in both cabin deadlights and forward hatch.
* Sunbrella covers tailored for winches, tiller, and engine cowling, and mainsail.
* Danforth anchor, chain, and rode, US Coast Guard package, and too many extras to list.
* Complete vessel log showing all maintenance specifications, painting schedules, maintenance, operational, and upgrade costs, etc.
* Porta-potty head with privacy door, mirrored vanity and toiletries cabinet
* 35 gal. fresh water
* Foot pumps and bronze sea-cocks in head and galley
* Two-burner all-stainless steel Origo gimbaled galley stove
* Large navigation station
* An abundance of storage for a month underway. Huge storage under cockpit and in two cockpit lockers, as well as storage behind each settee, and wet locker in head.
* Docking lines and fenders
* Bimini and cover
* Manual high-capacity bilge pump in cockpit
* Life lines on stainless steel stanchions
* Fully-enclosing stainless bow and stern pulpits
* Six-foot self-bailing cockpit
* Table with folding leg that can be set up either in saloon or cockpit
* Folding mast raising shear legs
* New 10,000 lb. capacity galvanized trailer available, dual axles, surge brakes on all wheels, spare wheel and tire, spindle-lube hubs on axles eliminating need to have Bearing Buddies or similar, 15 hot-dipped galvanized wheels, and all new tires, load equalizers on axle springs
Extensive photo package available.