About this Sailboat:
Older style heavy displacement full keel cruiser. Well maintained and continually upgraded. Sails wonderfully well. Been a liveaboard for the past 4 years.
Equipment on Board:
1. New hatches, butterfly main cabin and regular forward hatch.
2. New bottom paint: Two coats and three coats on the waterline
1. Complete new rigging
2. Mast removed sanded and painted, new VHF mount and antenna, TV antenna, power coated spars with new boots, sheaves replaced, new stuff on mast, and mast rewired with new electrical and coax cables.
3. New Lewmar ST winches (46 and 48), and new Lewmar ST for mainsheet. All lines now led aft.
4. All new strings.
5. New traveler (slight arc) by Garhauer with all blocks replaced
6. New interior cushions
7. New and decent faucets in kitchen and bath.
8. Upgraded interior and exterior speakers and added amplifier to system
9. Oversized LCD 44inch (maybe 40 — cannot recall) monitor for awesomeness movie viewing with oversized wall mount.
10. New sailcovers (teak color)
12. Raymarine Autopilot
New sails. Jenny 120, Staysail, and Main sail partially battened.
1. Electrical totally rewired, 120 and 12v
Icom R75, Icom 718, Icom 504 with remote handheld, weather satellite receiving system with quadrafilar antenna,
Electric nilsson windlass 200′ chain w/ Bruce