About this Sailboat:
– So much more, come take a look.
– Includes mooring for the rest of the season.
A very stable, reliable day-cruiser. Handles well in the lake. If you are serious, contact me and we can arrange a test sail.
Equipment on Board:
– One main sail, two head sails; one working jib, one genoa sail.
– 9.9 hp Johnson Seahorse outboard. Runs like a dream. Starts on the first pull and never stalls out. Comes with a six gallon tank and hose.
– A host of other equipment needed to sail. Fire extinguisher, swim ladder, anchor, docking lines, fenders, mooring bridle, etc.
– Possibly a dinghy, and a cradle for winter storage.
– Off shore radio, Cd player, speakers.
– Brand new standing rigging.
– A new coat of VC-17 bottom paint at the beginning of the season.