About this Sailboat:
Fully equipped and in great condition. Located in Coconut Grove, Miami, FL.
Year: 1974 Engine: Perkins 4.108 diesel
Length: 35′ Hull: Fiberglass
Draft: 4’8″ Hull type: Full
Major price reduction possible if sold within a week!
– Major engine service and engine rebuild in spring of 2011.
– Hull was sand-blasted and bottom-painted in march 2011.
– All stays and chain plates were replaced in april 2012.
– New propeller shaft, cutlass bearing and stuffing box.
– Reinforced fiberglass inside and around rudder shaft.
– Reinforced bimini and sails.
– Over $14,000 of new equipment since 2011.
Was originally prepared for an Atlantic crossing but is unfortunately being sold due to time constraint. Boat is registred in Sweden and will be imported to US through a customs broker if required by buyer. Import fees will be covered by the seller. This is also a great possibilty to buy the boat and keep registered abroad.
Price: $45,000 Reduction in price possible with fast deal! All offers welcome.
Call 46 (737) 109 747 (Swedish number) or contact email for more information!
Equipment on Board:
Major equipment list:
– 6-Man Viking liferaft
– Honda 2200i generator
– Raymarine x-5 autopilot (2012)
– 3-Man Westmarine dinghy
– 5 h.p Mercury outboard
– Solar panels 21W (2), (2012)
– Inmarsat satellite phone with credit
– New 12v head, hot water heater and refrigeration (2009)
– 120 volt batteries (6)
Garmin 441 GPS, Fusion 120W speaker & stereo,
I-COM M422 VHF, I-COM M36 handheld VHF, Garmin handheld GPS.
Other equpiment includes:
Magma Catalina BBQ, life sling, man over-board pole, ditchbags (2), flare kit, search lights, fishing rod and fishing rigs, fenders (5), cabin fans (4), spare danforth anchor w/ chain and line, CQR anchor with 80′ chain and 100′ line, paper navigation charts, GPS charts and cruising guides for the entire Caribbean.
All the tools, spare parts and marine supplies one could need.