About this Sailboat:
Both inside & out this is one of the cleanest & nicest Cal 33 boats you will find on the market today.
This series was built with the perfect balance of both performance & comfort in mind, She has the stability and roominess you need for comfortable cruising and the speed and size you want for serious racing. Below decks the cabin is laid out perfectly and is finished in beautiful solid teak, she has a full 6’2” headroom throughout including the forward double berth. Top-side the deck and cockpit are in top-notch shape. This vessel is very clean and has been meticulously maintained since new.
Interior / Cabin area:
Full size V-berth Cabin forward with hanging locker to starboard, 4 drawer dresser to port and plenty of storage under & forward of berth, a slider door separates this area from the head & another hanging locker on the port side and the sink, mirror and misc drawer storage to the starboard, another door separates this area from the main salon/galley area. The main cabin area is in excellent condition with well thought out proportions and lots of storage, there is a beautiful 3 burner stove with oven & a cabin heater, plenty of counter space and a large pull out chart table with storage. All cushions throughout the boat are new with zero wear & tear and all teak woodwork is in top-notch condition.
Most boats have a slight “smell” that emanates due to fuel, moisture or the head. . ..this boat has no odor and in-fact the holding tank for the head has never even been used.
Equipment on Board:
* Main – Dacron 100%
* Genoa – Dacron 150%
* Genoa – Dacron 163%
* Spin – Nylon 185%
* SS – Dacron 130%
* Also available is a “Blade” sail 100% but not sure of the material
(All sails in excellent condition and were washed, aired, folded & properly stored after every use)
* High-aspect-ratio masterhead rigged aluminum mast & boom.
* Std rigging, turnbuckles, chain-plates, fittings & cleats are all stn/stl.
* All Genoa & spinnaker pole tracks along with all hardware & fittings are racing specified.
(Tracks run almost the entire length of boat)
Winches are all Barients S/S
* (2) #26 – (2) #22 – (2) #16 – (3) #10 – (2) #9
* VHF “ICOM 25D”
* Coastal Nav Depth Sounder
* Gemini Compass
* AM/FM Stereo / Barometer / Clock
* Atomic 4 – 25hp gas with 33 gallon stn/stl fuel tank
(Mechanic inspected the engine and did a minor tune-up on Friday 6/17 and she runs great)
* (1) owner boat since new
* PHRF Rating: 2.3/136
* Sleeps 6 total ( 2 ) in forward berth/cabin & (4) singles aft
* Galley has kerosene 3 burner stove with oven, s/s sink, refrigerated ice box
* 35 gallon Water Tank
* The 25 gallon holding tank for the head has never been used
* Full Awning / Cover in beautiful shape
* New Dodger
* Cockpit is self-bailing & fully scuppered
* Bottom of hull was just cleaned & inspected in May 2011
* “Folding” Prop & “Drip-less” Shaft
* Current 36ft slip in Everett Marina is available for rent
* Anchor is a 25# Danforth with 200ft of line & 25ft chain
* Beautiful tiller in cockpit
* Dinghy included
* Electric Bilge pump
* (2) Batteries
* Shore Power / Dock Cords
* (2) Fire Extinguishers, safety gear, life vests, deluxe flare/signal kit