About this Sailboat:
Ready for Caribbean Cruise, 36′ sloop. Full equipped. She is fully set-up for Singlehanded Sailing. I sailed her, by myself, along the west coast of Mexico for three years, and west coast of Central America for one year before going through the Panama Canal and over to her current location, Bocas del Toro, Panama.
Equipment on Board:
– Two Auto Pilots- She is Tiller Steering
– One large 6amp Solar Panel
– Wind Generator: Windbugger (needs diodes replaced)
– GPS- Garmin
– Interphase Twin Scope (forward looking sonar)
– Monitor Windvane (self-steering)
– Radar (Raytheon) that needs the dome replaced ($500 on ebay, last time I looked)
– Fish Finder- Raytheon
– Horizon VHF Radio with remote
– Wired for Satellite Phone w/external mounted antenna- no phone
– 110V Battery Charger- Xantrex (runs off shore power)
– Inverter- ProSine 1000- (takes 12volt to 110volt- for tools when repairs are needed underway)
– Wired for Single Side Band Radio with Tuner and Antenna (need SSB Radio)
– 2 Burner Stove and Oven w/broiler-
– Deep sink with fresh water and salt water foot pumps.
– Dodger, with cover
– Three 12 volt fans-
– Masthead running lights
– Two spreader deck lights- one needs replacing, which I have
– One Large Automatic Bilge Pump and one Manuel Bilge Pump.
– 1″ stainless steel tubing for upper lifeline around the whole boat-
-Lewmar Electric Anchor Windlass, w/deck, up and down foot switches, and a remote for lowering and raising anchor from the Cockpit.
– 35lb CQR anchor with 300′ of 5/16 chain and 250 of 3/4″ nylon rode- (38lb Bruce Anchor backup- no chain).
– Heavy Duty Bow Roller- thru bolted into a 1″ solid Brazilian hardwood backing plate.
– Skeen Chocks- Large
– Two 12″ Cleats-
– Anchor Chain Bridle- best there is.
– Stern Anchor System- 20lb Danforth w/35ft of 5/16 chain and 200ft of 5/8″ nylon rode- mounted for easy use, w/roller.
– Primary- Two Barient 22, two speed, self tailing
– Secondary- Two Barient 17, two speed. (not self tailing)
– Portable Table for two.
– Emergency Bilge Pump- needs repair
– Large aft lazarette
– Outboard motor mount
– Gates on both sides
– Companionway bug screen
– Splash curtains around the whole cockpit
– NO cockpit cushions
Sails- Made by U.K. Sails- very good shape
– Main: Full Batten, heavy duty, with three sets of reef points, all set up to reef from the cockpit, with Harken Jiffy Reefing System.
– Main Halyard is also led back to the cockpit. (Have two Barient 17 self-tailing winches on the cabin top under the Dodger).
– Lazy Jacks installed.
– Genoa: 120%- Heavy duty with Harken Roller Furling.
– Staysail: with one reef point.- Excellent for heaving to.
– Removable Staysail Stay
– Cruising Spinnaker with sock-
Engine- Yanmar 35 HP. Excellent shape- includes 110 amp alternator, with 65 amp backup. Has about 4000hrs on it but rated for well over 10,000hrs. Oil has been changed every 50hrs instead of the recommended 100hrs.
– Two stainless steel 25 gallon diesel tanks, one under each of the two quarter berths. Plus, five 5 gal. diesel jerry jugs.
– Many spare parts.
Prop- Three Bladed Feathering – (when put in reverse, the blades rotate from the forward position to face aft for maximum efficiency and control. When just sailing, the blades will “feather”.