About this Sailboat:
You are interested in a new Dufour? Find and order her by the Dufour Dealer for North of South America, Venezuela,
Check the website for more information caribbeanyachtbroker.com
Equipment on Board:
> C O N S T R U C T I O N > > >
* Hand laminated GRP hull with Twaron reinforcements at keel area.
* The NPG gelcoat (the first layer of cloth is impregnated with NPG resin) forms an optimum barrier against osmosis.
* Inner moulded hull bottom, structural grid laminated to the hull. Hull portlights in the saloon. Deck in Balsa core sandwich, made by Infusion process.
* Draft 2.20m, cast iron keel, bolt loads taken up by stainless steel backing plate.
* Semi-elliptical rudder, filled with closed cell epoxy foam. Stainless steel, solid stock.
> > > D E C K & D E C K F I T T I N G S > > >
* Teak handrails on coachroof. Wooden toerail.
* Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt and integrated windlass bracket, lid with locking bolt. Stemhead fitting anchor roller.
* Pulpit with wooden step and separate green/red navigation lights.
* Pushpits with horseshoe buoy bracket, flag pole holder, navigation light, and opening cable gate with hook.
* Stanchions with two levels of life line.
* Six aluminium mooring cleats. Single stainless steel chainplate for cap shrouds/aft lower shrouds. Two chainplates for the backstay.
* Two deck fillers, one water and one for fuel.
* Mainsheet track on and adjustable traveller on coachroof. Boom vang.
* Genoa sheet tracks with piston lead blocks. Genoa sheet turning blocks on coaming.
* 8 sheave deck organizers for halyard returns, mainsail sheet and reefing lines.
* Stainless steel swan neck electric/electronic cable gland.
* Two x three clutches on coachroof.
* Two x 44.2 ST halyard winches on the roof to starboard.
* Two x 53.2 ST genoa winches on coamings close to the helmsman.